The choice of Sequim restaurants includes romantic cafes, family friendly diners, and lively pubs. You’ll find the very best Northwestern cuisine, seafood, and several international options. Restaurants here take advantage of the fresh bounty of the farms in the Dungeness Valley and open water of the coastline. Sequim restaurants have also attracted talented chefs the created unique, seasonal menus. They’re part of the warm and friendly community of family owned and operated businesses. Discover what Sequim residence already know, the local restaurants serve up sophisticated and delicious choices not found in most small towns.
The great Sequim restaurants is one of the many reasons it’s the perfect place to find your next home. Imagine waking up every day to endless water views or snow capped mountains rising above fields of lavender. Then exploring a charming, walkable town center with cafes, shops and galleries. Not to mention the easy access to miles of hiking and biking trails. Our brokers at Schwab Realty would love to show you the very best of sunny Sequim.
5 Great Date Night Sequim Restaurants
When planning a romantic evening out with your loved one, Sequim restaurants has something for every couple. Maybe your perfect date night is toasting classic martinis while enjoying a water view. A cozy table at a candle-lit cafe also creates the ideal mood. Enjoy a romantic atmosphere at a picturesque farm or renovated historic church. Then there’s always the tried and true raw oysters, fresh from the waters of Sequim.
- The Dockside Grill – The only Sequim restaurant with water views also offers locally caught fresh seafood and superior steaks. Enjoy lunch or dinner while watching the boats sail in and out of the marina in Sequim Bay. They have a fantastic wine list, local beer and hand-crafted cocktails.
- Alder Wood Bistro – Using only the highest quality organic ingredients from local farms, experience creative cuisine in a casual, inviting setting. The seasonal menu includes perfectly seared meat and seafood dishes, along artisan pizzas. Share a bottle of excellent Washington wine or a decadent homemade dessert.
- Blondie’s Plate – This former Episcopalian Church, built in 1896 has been transformed into a colorful and modern restaurant. A fun and funky setting for savoring excellent Northwest contemporary cuisine and epic cocktails.
- Nourish – Set on a beautiful farm with amazing mountain views, a seasonal menu never tasted so fresh. Enhanced by their own expansive herb garden dive into the flavorful dishes with many vegetarian and vegan options.
- Salty Girls – The newest member of Sequim restaurants serving the freshest local seafood. Dine in at this casual oyster bar in the heart of downtown Sequim and sample their creative cocktails. Or enjoy the satisfying chowders, grown-up grilled cheeses, and salads from the take-out menu.
3 Fantastic Sequim Restaurants for the Whole Family
When the days become cooler and the fall leaves crunch beneath our feet, comfort food seems even more satisfying. Visit these family friendly Sequim restaurants for amazing breakfasts, lunch watching the Seattle Seahawks and games at the local casino.
- Oak Table – This is the absolute best place for a hearty breakfast with a dizzying list of choices. Everyone in the family will find their breakfast favorite prepared to perfection. The famous apple pancakes taste of the autumn harvest. However they serve up excellent omelettes, waffles, crepes and delectable egg’s Benedict.
- The Oasis Bar and Grill – The whole family is invited to this welcoming restaurant that serves up good honest food. Settle into the friendly, casual atmosphere and cheer on the Seattle Seahawks while enjoying a hearty meal.
- The House of Seven Brothers – The 7 Cedars Casino offers family friendly dining in a beautiful setting. Their contemporary dishes created from locally-sourced seafood and produce have the chef’s own unique twist. Enjoy incredible lasagna and prime rib with the friendliest service around.
Amazing International Cuisine at 3 Sequim Restaurants
Warm up those crisp fall nights with some spicy Thai food or the best tamales in town. Maybe after a long autumn hike or bike tour some satisfying italian food is in order. Luckily Sequim restaurants also include outstanding international options.
- Tedesco’s – When you crave authentic italian food, nothing else will do. Sequim locals come here for the very best fresh pasta dishes and great caesar salads. The beautiful modern interior invites guest to linger over a glass of wine or cocktail while enjoying an excellent meal.
- Galare Thai – Come here for real northern Thai cuisine served in a casual and family friendly restaurant. Enjoy the rich blend of fragrant spices on traditional dishes and a wide choice of vegetarian options. Dine in or pick up take out for a cozy night at home.
- Jose’s Famous Salsa – The mouth-watering tamales, ceviche and guacamole can all be enhanced with the fresh salsa bar. There’s a reason Jose’s salsa is famous. Season traditional mexican dishes to your personal tastes with their extensive salsa toppings.
Are you hungry yet? Stop at one of the excellent Sequim restaurants when exploring the Olympic Peninsula. They’re one of the many reasons that make Sequim the best town to call home. Contact our knowledgeable brokers at Schwab Realty to find your next dream house.