A Romantic Dinner at Dockside Grill in Sequim
Romantic dinners out are a popular and simple way to reconnect and share a bit of intimacy with the person you love. There are plenty of great Sequim Restaurants to choose from, but one of our favorites for special romantic dinners is Dockside Grill in Sequim. The Dockside Grill in Sequim is located at the beautiful John Wayne Marina, just a couple of minutes outside of town.
It’s a beautiful location offering water views of the harbor, and the food is exquisite, with a delicious range of fresh, local seafood, steaks, and more. Great dining, romantic date-nights, and wonderful community amenities are just a few of the things that await you in Sequim. If you’re considering making the move to this incredibly charming town on the Olympic Peninsula, work with the best real estate agents around. Contact Schwab Realty today!
Waterfront Dining at Dockside Grill in Sequim
Dockside Grill in Sequim opened their doors in 2007 as the only waterfront dining establishment in the area. Since opening, they’ve earned a number of awards and recognitions, including being nominated in the “Best Steakhouse” category by King 5 Evening Magazine’s “Best of Washington,” and being voted “Best Seafood” in Clallam County and “Most Romantic” local restaurant. They recently reopened to limited inside dining for lunch and dinner on January 27th, a welcome change for those looking for a romantic dinner out in Sequim!
Start off your dinner at the Dockside Grill in Sequim with a delicious cocktail or glass of wine or local microbrews from their extensive list, and then get ready to dive into some local seafood. Dungeness Crab Cakes are a popular appetizer, followed by delectable menu items like Cedar Planked Salmon or Northwest Cioppino. There are a variety of dishes for vegans and vegetarians, too. Organic produce from Chi’s Farm in Sequim is used whenever possible, along with delicious bread from Two Spot Bakery in Sequim, and fresh seasonal halibut and salmon from local fishermen.
Diners at the Dockside Grill in Sequim are often treated to a bit more than a water view and a delicious meal, too. Often, there are resident seals, herons, and sea otters playing among the sailboats in the harbor, and on occasion, diners have even been treated to glimpses of passing submarines and cruise ships in the distance.
More Great Sequim Restaurants to Enjoy
Though there’s no arguing that the Dockside Grill in Sequim is an exceptional place to go for a good meal (lunch or dinner!), there are also plenty of other great Sequim Restaurants worthy of your time and attention:
- Alder Wood Bistro – Using only the highest quality organic ingredients from local farms, experience creative cuisine in a casual, inviting setting. The seasonal menu includes perfectly seared meat and seafood dishes, along with artisan pizzas.
- Blondie’s Plate – This former Episcopalian Church, built in 1896, has been transformed into a colorful and modern restaurant. A fun and funky setting for savoring excellent Northwest contemporary cuisine and epic cocktails.
- Nourish – Set on a beautiful farm with amazing mountain views, a seasonal menu never tasted so fresh. Enhanced by their own expansive herb garden, this is the place to go if you’re looking for vegetarian and vegan options.
- Salty Girls – The newest member of Sequim restaurants serving the freshest local seafood. Dine in at this casual oyster bar in the heart of downtown Sequim and sample their creative cocktails.
- Oak Table – This is the absolute best place for a hearty breakfast with a dizzying list of choices. Everyone in the family will find their breakfast favorite prepared to perfection. The famous Dutch apple pancakes taste of the autumn harvest, but they also serve up excellent omelets, waffles, crepes, and staples like Eggs Benedict.
- Tedesco’s – When you crave authentic Italian food, nothing else will do. Sequim locals come here for the very best fresh pasta dishes and great caesar salads. The beautiful modern interior invites guests to linger over a glass of wine or cocktail while enjoying an excellent meal.
- Galare Thai – Come here for real northern Thai cuisine served in a casual and family-friendly restaurant. Enjoy the rich blend of fragrant spices on traditional dishes and a wide choice of vegetarian options.
- Jose’s Famous Salsa – The mouth-watering tamales, ceviche, and guacamole can all be enhanced with the fresh salsa bar. There’s a reason Jose’s salsa is famous, and you really must taste it for yourself.
There are plenty of great dining options around town, including the incredible Dockside Grill in Sequim. These Sequim restaurants are all just another reason this is such a wonderful community in which to live and work. Are you ready to move? Reach out to one of our Sequim Real Estate Agents today!