Discover Sequim the Best Town on the Olympic Peninsula
Sequim appears on countless best town lists for the Olympic Peninsula and Washington state. While each list has a unique criteria for what defines a “best town,” there are certain traits that always describe Sequim. Almost all point to the fantastic weather Sequim enjoys year-round, that earned it the nickname “Sunny Sequim.”. The mild, dry days makes all outdoor adventures perfect no matter the season. The quaint downtown with great restaurants, shops and cafes also contribute to the wonderful community Sequim residents love. However, the breath-taking scenic location boosts Sequim to the top of many best town lists. At Schwab Realty we couldn’t agree more with all these reasons to move to Sequim. Contact us today and we’ll show you your next dream home in charming Sequim.
5 Best Town Lists that feature Sequim, Washington
After reading through the lists of reasons to visit, play, live or retire in Sequim, you’ll want to plan a trip here right away. Sequim has something for every interest, hobby and taste. Not many towns have awesome mountain views, lovely valleys with lush farms, deep forests, in addition to a stunning coastline. Sequim has all that and a wonderful, walkable downtown that creates a welcoming neighborhood. Review the lists and see why Sequim is one of the best towns to call home:
- 12 Best Small Towns to Visit in Washington State – Planetware’s article focuses on Sequim’s gorgeous setting and the ideal weather. It also highlights the great shopping, coffee houses and friendly community.
- 20 small towns near Seattle you need to visit right now – Curbed Seattle places Sequim at #1 on their list of best towns. Not only referring to Sequim’s world class Lavender Festival but also the amazing Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge.
- Forks & Sequim: Small Towns of WA’s Peninsulas & Coast – Here they point to Sequim’s access to the surrounding natural beauty and the fantastic hiking, kayaking, golfing, and biking opportunities. The First Friday Artwalk and Farmers Market also adds to Sequim’s small town charm.
- Sequim, Washington wins title of Best Northwestern Small Town – USA Today honored Sequim with the best town win, noting the walkable downtown with unique cafes and shops. The great weather, lovely lavender farms and delicious Dungeness crab also helped Sequim climb to the top.
- Best Places to Retire in Washington – The SmartAsset website awarded Sequim the #2 spot on this list for best town to retire. The low taxes and affordability along with all the great scenery and recreation make it the perfect place.
There’s so much to love about Sequim. Come out and visit the best town on the Olympic Peninsula. Let the knowledgeable agents at Schwab Realty help you find your perfect place in sunny Sequim.