Gourmet Coffee in Sequim
Coffee is the fuel that keeps the Pacific Northwest going and Sequim is no exception. With so much to do and see around Sequim we depend on excellent coffee to start our days. Whether planning a morning round of golf or meeting up with a biking group to hit the Olympic Discovery Trail, we start the day at a friendly cafe. Or get some java to-go from a drive-thru before hiking the Olympic Mountains or kayaking the Straits of Juan de Fuca. The most discerning coffee connoisseur will find wonderful choices in Sequim.
Coffee Roasters and Cafes
Finding a good cup is easy in Sequim, but choosing from all the excellent cafes is not. Caffeine lovers will find warm, welcoming service in cozy cafes. Each one offers a unique take on hot espresso drinks and cold brews.
- Hurricane Coffee – This inviting cafe offers wonderful drinks in a soothing atmosphere. Snuggle up with a seasonal spiced caramel maple latte and a delicious baked good. Also grab a sandwich for lunch and kids can order an ice cream while parents sip a perfect drink.
- Suzon’s – Owned and operated by Suzon herself! Her quaint and colorful cafe has her personal touch and so do her coffee drinks. A favorite is the mocha with special Spanish dark chocolate that is melted into espresso and topped with homemade whipped cream. All the rich, complex flavors found in her drinks start with Herkimer beans from Seattle.
- Adagio Bean & Leaf – Using only organic, fair trade coffee, this charming cafe serves smooth, satisfying blends from Vinaccio coffee roasters. Vinaccio is a local coffee roasting company that began with a one-pound roaster in a small farm house on Whidbey Island. Their success and growth has moved them to Sky Valley, WA with their 55-pound roaster. Flavorful espresso drinks are created from their mild, medium, or darker blends. After a day exploring the peninsula curl up and relax with a warming drink.
- Rainshadow Coffee Roasting – Here they take beans so seriously that they roast them to order. Try their own blends in quality espresso shots and drinks. If you fall in love with one, take a pound of beans home with you. Here they use 100% Grade I Arabica beans from small farms around the world. All batches are roasted to order to ensure freshness and the best flavor.
Great Coffee on the Go
Sequim is a very active community with many outdoor opportunities. If you’re planning a trip to the mountains for hiking or skiing during our winter months, swing by one of the several drive-thru’s. All of them will get you on your way quickly with a smile and a caffeine powered drink.
- Reddog Coffee – The friendly, efficient staff will come out to your car and take your order. There is no waiting in line at this premier coffee stand. Some of the local favorites are the toasted pumpkin latte, white mocha and Americano.
- White Cup Espresso – You can’t miss this place with a car crashing out of the top of the building. But no need to speed your car here, you can order ahead on their website. In addition to great drinks they have baked goods, sandwiches and free cookies for the kids!
- Cracked Bean Coffee Co. – This drive-thru also has a cute cafe. Guests can order a cup and have some breakfast inside. But the friendly staff will hustle to get your to-go order in a hurry.
- Ohana Coffee – “Ohana means family” is the motto of this warm, welcoming drive-thru. And family-friendly is emphasized here where kids can order smoothies or sparkling Italian sodas. Sandwiches and baked goods are also offered with bold, rich drinks. And all the hand crafted espresso choices are made with local Dillanos Coffee Roasters beans.
While visiting Sequim’s beautiful mountains, coastline or charming downtown, be sure to try the local brews. Picture starting every morning with a stunning Sequim view and an aromatic cup of local coffee in your hand. Contact us, we would love to help you find your perfect home in our charming community.